There are many solutions for Virtual Events. However, the basic building blocks are all the same.
The 2 most important pieces are choosing the right Platform, Style and Production Management.
• What does the event need to achieve?
• What is the size of the audience?
• Will the audience interact?
• How many presenters will you have?
• Where will presenters be located?
• What is the format of your content?
• Do you need a webcast location?
Choose the RIGHT STYLE and Platform
• All-Live Webcast
• Webcast + Virtual
• Custom Webcast Platform
• Out-of-the-Box Platform
• Hybrid Custom + Out-of-the-Box
• Registration App Integration
BUILD YOUR SCHEDULE AND CONTENT
• Develop Agenda for All Time Zones
• Schedule the Dates and Times
• Coordinate with the Various Locations
• Organize, Build and Format Your Content
• Brand the Event
• Produce Support Media. Video, Animation, Theme Logos
• Assign Breakouts
• Polling Management
• Audience Engagement Options
WHAT ARE THE ELEMENTS
PREPARE YOUR PARTICIPANTS
• Promote Your Event
• Distribute Best-Practices
• Users Guide
• Schedule a Best-Practices Tutorial
• Schedule a Rehearsal
EXECUTE THE EVENT
Your Production Team Will:
• Management Content and Switching
• Assign Slide Remote Control
• Play back Video
• Manage Screen Share
• Manage Screen View
• Deploy Polling
• Deploy Breakouts
• Monitor Audio
• Mute/Unmute Participants
• Manage Video Webcams
• Manage Chat
• Record Sessions
• Analytics Reports
• Content Archive Management
• Post-event Polling